Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

I love Halloween. We had a lot of fun again this year. Bean wanted to be a T Rex. Dinosaurs are his thing right now. For $20 on Ebay I wasn't expecting much out of his costume. I just needed it to survive the night. It was thin and cheap. I had to stuff the tail myself. I bought him a pair of long johns to go underneath. I didn't think it was a good idea to send him out in just a dinosaur colored leotard. Unlike the Jedi costume last year the feet actually fit over his shoes.


Trunk or Treating is the way to go now. No more going house to house. Plus Trunk or Treats have food. Lots of food. Hot dogs, corn dogs, chips, cookies, Krispy Kreme doughnuts... So much food. I heard rumors of pizza at one place but, never found it. Bouncy Castles galore. Bean loved that. Halloween was a great night and we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment