Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I planned my day around free food.

Free birthday breakfast at Denny's. The only time ever eat at Denny's is when someone is going for their free breakfast.


Presents! New set of Sharpies. Mod Modge that I desperately needed. Minions that I've been hinting about for weeks because it came out on my birthday. I always complain that everyone has a fuzzy blanket, except me. Now I have one of my own.


Skee ball at Chuck E. Cheese. My back hates me for playing 35 games. I'll be spending some quality time with the heating pad. Bean got 2 dinosaurs and 5 Tootsie Rolls. He gave me one since it was my birthday.


Free birthday noodles at Noodles and Co. Pad Thai with shrimp.


Watched Minions and ate Banana Pudding Poke Cake. I thought it fit in with Minions since they love bananas. It was good, but I think I like my banana pudding minus the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment